Menubar

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The media made a fuss about my smoking in public – Chris Brown

Chrisbrownhope

Chris Brown performed live in Ghana on the eve of Ghana’s independence to his huge fans across the county as organized by Charterhouse on the bill of rLG. From the hint that he was coming till the day he flew back home, news poachers will leave nothing to rest.

Amidst his short stay in Ghana, the R&B bad boy left an impression on every single Ghanaian mind. His performance that night drew a lot of blood calling for him to be arrested, detained, this and that, read 'Wee' saga: Chris Brown deserves 10 years imprisonment.

In line with this issue, renowned international gospel musician, Darwin Hobbs who recently visited Ghana, condemned the actions of Chris Brown. Darwin said that Chris Brown did not leave a good legacy during his performance in the country, read Shame on Chris Brown for bringing “weed” to a concert – Darwin Hobbs.

Finally, the man with the swagger has spoken on the ‘weed’ saga. He broke his silence on ‘The Breakfast Club’ show on Power 105.1 radio when answering a question about the police wanting to arrest him for smoking weed overseas. He said it was a fake ‘weed’.

He continued by saying, “There’s a thing I did on my whole tour called smoke by the brain, so there’s a part of the show that goes to a collage of all the songs that talk about weed and everybody knows I have a medical cause for marijuana but for me I don’t smoke it on stage. It’s a fake light like the way they have the pre-rolled tobacco. So at every show I fake it.Now that I gave the secret away but in certain cities like Amsterdam and LA I definitely did.But as far as in places where I can get into trouble I avoid it. It was the press over there that made a big fuss about the whole thing, everything else was cool. It was just the press, so it made it seem like it was a situation but it wasn’t.”

Do you think that Breezy has justified his act on that night or do you think the explanation is coming too late to redeem the trust?


ghanaweb.com


No comments: